We are super excited to announce the launch of our brand new book, A Pilot's Life For Me: A guide on how to become an airline pilot!
We have teamed up with airline pilots including our author David Crook to create a definitive guide on how to become a professional airline pilot. Written as both an e-book and a paperback, this guide can be purchased on Amazon.com now.
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a pilot, but don’t know how, where or what to do, this book provides the answers you’re looking for!
Written by commercial airline pilots in simple, straightforward language, this book is a guide on how to become a pilot, from the very first steps, all the way through your journey. Whether you want to become a professional airline pilot or just gain a private pilot’s licence, this guide will cover everything that you need to make that dream a reality.
From A Pilot’s Life For Me, this book goes into the details of your entire aviation training journey and includes information on:
· Qualifications and requirements for becoming a pilot
· What are the first steps? What do I need in my flight bag?
· The different types of training. What’s best for you?
· What to do with your licence once you’ve gained it
· Airline interviews and what to expect
· What do airline pilot’s do in the modern era? How much do they earn?
· Includes example questions for ground school and interviews
Our book can be purchased now on Amazon.com.
E-book - £8.99 (€9.99/$12.49)
Paperback - £14.99 (€16.99/$19.99)